UN (ANTI) STUDIO – PETER TRUMMER – RYAN VINCENT MANNING
There is no brief. There is no site. We are not here to tell you what you should do, only show you what you shouldn’t. You are the person here to tell us what you want. Think of this as a pre-diploma moment. Find your place, show us and we will act as an educational catalyst towards this path. This is your freedom.
The Full Disclosure:
- A video of an architectural character will be shown every class. These are to show you what NOT to do.
- The student only allowed to use ONE of these character as an optional pedagogical typology.
- The student is allowed to only miss 3 classes, preferably NONE.
- The student must attend every class on time and watch video.
- If the student brings work, the teacher will talk to the student.
- Work is defined as physical/digital architecture work, reading and writing will not be accepted.
- Physical/Digital work may be 3d Models, Animations, Film, and various other work within this realm of consideration.
- The Teacher is only allowed to help the student through questions of about their work.
- Questions are defined by the need to invoke further development in the students’ work.
- Each student must fill the entire area assigned to them for their final presentation.
Herrmann, Lena Antonella
Stieler David Christoph
Eric Owen Moss